greghughespdx

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Beginning today, our office hours have changed. We are now opening our doors and phones daily at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time. All other times remain the same. Also, a reminder that we have paused conducting factory tours and demo flights through mid-November.

New office hours:
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday - Friday

New builder technical support hours:
8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.​

Thanks Greg. I just ordered via phone my FF kit and it all went very smoothly. In fact, I’d say it was probably the ‘best’ phone ordering experience I’ve had with Van’s since I built my first Van’s plane 20 years ago.

I refuse to not keep the faith in Vans.
We’re pulling for you all.

Lucky

Greg,

If a builder wants to keep moving, is it helpful to try and order LCP at retail or is this more work for the team? There are some items I can go ahead and order if it helps move inventory and get some cash in the door, but I/we also dont want to make logistics more challenging.
I would then remove those parts from my replacement portal request.

I don't know about the rest of you, but seeing this post from Greg put a smile on my face.

If a builder wants to keep moving, is it helpful to try and order LCP at retail or is this more work for the team? There are some items I can go ahead and order if it helps move inventory and get some cash in the door, but I/we also dont want to make logistics more challenging.
I would then remove those parts from my replacement portal request.

We very much appreciate the sentiments. :)

We're asking for the portal to be used. That is where we can best track and plan the volume and inventory of parts needed for our production planning purposes. A significant part of what we are doing during this assessment phase is working to finalize the details of the laser-cut parts replacement program.

Thanks, everyone.

Last edited:
We very much appreciate the sentiments. :)

We're asking for the portal to be used. That is where we can best track and plan the volume and inventory of parts needed for our production planning purposes. A significant part of what we are doing during this assessment phase is working to finalize the details of the laser-cut parts replacement program.

Thanks, everyone.

Thanks Greg. We will sit tight then and let you guys sort the inventory out.

Also, let us know when you put t-shirts up for sale on the store for $60+. The current ones are way too cheap for the current climate. Many of us are happy to pay concert-level prices if it adds a few bucks to the bottom line.