TS Flightlines

Well Known Member
Advertiser
A milestone, at least for me anyway, happened yesterday at 3J1 (Claude Dean Field) in Ridgeland, SC. Lee Logan's hangar, and my temporary build location, saw my RV7 get ALOT of rivets shot, and the canoe rolled. With the help of Lee Logan, Dennis Argentsinger of Gunz Aviation, and Ray Eaker, we had a riveting party this weekend to finish up things I couldnt reach with my short arms :eek:.

Its alot more fun to have several guys help out. The motivation goes way up, and the little things just seem to solve themselves. Now---on to making this thing look more like an RV!
Thanks to All!!
Tom

motivation

Well done Tom, these milestones are a big when it comes to motivation. When it comes time for break lines and fuel hoses I know someone in your area that does a great job at these!
Got my hoses on Saturday fitted them yesterday, great job.

Tom,
Its custom to post a picture of the rolled canoe with beer in hand. Without a picture, it didnt happen.

Tom,

I can take no credit for simply examining a few rivets for proper set, but thanks for the honorable mention! :)

Tom,
Its custom to post a picture of the rolled canoe with beer in hand. Without a picture, it didnt happen.

What Mike said------------------------

worthless.gif

So with all this progress, you'll be flying it to OSH, right? :eek:

I guess the real question will be which year. :D

one of these days I'll figure out how to post a picture on VAF!!
There were several witnesses----does that count??

OSH with this plane ---dont think so. Not yet Bob--