jimpappas

Well Known Member
I just posted the info below on my facebook page but it's easier to post here than send 200 plus emails to all of you that care so if it's OK here goes....

Those of you that know me know that I have been going through a lot of bad stuff this year, Cancer being perhaps the easiest of them, from my unique perspective on my situation. Those of you who know me really well, will know that there are times, for a reason even I haven't figured out yet, that I get into a certain mindset that usually drives everyone around me bat***t, sometimes at 4AM! "800 miles an hour with my hair on fire!" (Top Gun quote) "I'm not going anywhere unless the Cancer comes back so what's next??:):)" -this quotes all me

Jim,

Thanks for taking the time to give us an update. I hope you realize that all of the friends you have made on this site are praying for your recovery. When you find yourself awake tomorrow morning at four AM, I hope you take comfort in knowing that we are all thinking of you and wishing you the best.

Jim T

Jim

Jim thanks wisg I still felt that good today. Just got up, truth is I have good days and bad.youve seen both.