Nugget

I occasionally read about RV television shows on this site, but usually after-the-fact. If you know of any that are upcoming please post the info here so we can all watch and/or record the show. Thanks.

Mike

I occasionally read about RV television shows on this site, but usually after-the-fact. If you know of any that are upcoming please post the info here so we can all watch and/or record the show. Thanks.

Mike

Mike,

I have my TIVO and Direct TV's DVR's programmed to record anything with RV, Experimental Aircraft, Reno Air Races, and or anything else that might someday be in the programming. In about 5 years of having the TIVO programmed this way it has recorded very few shows. Of the few that have recorded and you might watch for in future programming were the "From the Ground UP" series, a 30 minute show featuring John Harmon and the Rocket ll, a couple of Reno Air Racing Shows, and twice shows about Airventure. That is literally all the shows over 5 years or more and that's with more channels than I can count.

Why don't we create our own DVD on RVs? We just need to collect good video of all sorts of things and provide to someone who can meld it all together.

Why don't we create our own DVD on RVs? We just need to collect good video of all sorts of things and provide to someone who can meld it all together.
Isn't that what youtube is for? Granted, it is not high res.