db8

Well Known Member
I have the dual GRT EFIS screens, but liked the idea of round dial backups. When testing my pitot/static system, I had to track down a leak in the pitot line. Ended up being a UMA airspeed indicator. I was real worried because it had a 12 month warrantee and I had purchased it from Vans 2+ years ago.

I called UMA directly and asked them about it. They were absolutely great and said they understand how the instruments can sit around for several years before they are installed. They sent one out that day and asked for my credit card only to charge it if I didn't return the other one. They are just great people, make a great product (back it up big time) and have wonderful customer service. I'm glad I went with them and will use them in the future for sure. Dave

Ended up being a UMA airspeed indicator. I was real worried because it had a 12 month warranty and I had purchased it from Vans 2+ years ago.

I called UMA directly and asked them about it. They were absolutely great and said they understand how the instruments can sit around for several years before they are installed. They sent one out that day and asked for my credit card only to charge it if I didn't return the other one. They are just great people, make a great product (back it up big time) and have wonderful customer service. I'm glad I went with them and will use them in the future for sure. Dave

I had a similar situation with a UMA VSI. I called UMA. They said, "No problem" and sent me a new one right away!