splitty

Well Known Member
Ok Guys would like to know of anyone thats Preparing to Install either of the 260i or 360i Engines in their RV-12's ? These seems a nicely Engineered Belgium Aircraft engine that fit on Jabiru Style engine mounts. Anone with Info I would like to hear from them if Possible..
Thanks John H.

Ok Guys would like to know of anyone thats Preparing to Install either of the 260i or 360i Engines in their RV-12's ? These seems a nicely Engineered Belgium Aircraft engine that fit on Jabiru Style engine mounts. Anone with Info I would like to hear from them if Possible..
Thanks John H.

About a year ago I was approached about having one of these engines installed on my first RV-12, it looks like it would work and it looks like a good engine but the manufacture only wanted to offer a $ 400 discount for being first and the local rep has a reputation for not getting things finished so I did not want to get involved. I hope they find someone who will as it may be a good alternative but it is not much cheaper.

Best regards,
Vern

UL Power

Thanks Vern I see "FlywithGus.net. " is the USA agent now & I belive he is toying with the Idea of doing a RV-12 FWF Installation. Sounds like this may be a nice engine Alternative to the Rotax / Jabiru Engines, Also the FH110 Viking Aircraft ( Honda) Engine may well be a good Combo too as one RV-12 is being built for the Viking as we speak! Interesting times we live in for sure!