Platyius

Can anyone tel me where the the coaxial cable goes to in the tunnel harness, it comes from pin 21 on the tunnel D-SUB connector, I have placed all the other wires and am left with this cable and cant find mention of this. I must have missed it somewhere.

Tony

Check the revisions

One of the cables was left out of the original instructions, but was in the picture. Include page number and step if possible. I don't recall any cable being involved with a D-sub connector, unless you are indicating it leaves the harness at that point. That is the one they missed originally as I recall.

John Bender

The two coaxial cables do NOT get inserted into either of the D-sub connectors. One of the coaxial cables was not mentioned in the original plan revision but has since been corrected via a revision that is available on the "revisions page".

Wire

Can't get to my panel right now, but i have a drawing that shows the wire on pin 21. It is a single conductor shielded cable with the shield grounded on pin 26. Wire is no. F55 and goes to the ELT on right side behind passenger seat. Page 31-05 step 4.

Last edited: