AntiGravity

Well Known Member
Anyone contacted Tom Clark recently? I'm trying to get him on email but haven't been able to. I want to purchase one of his RV-8 fastback kits and have it shipped with my fuselage kit (which I'll hopefully be ordering in a few weeks; yay!)

http://members.cox.net/rv8fastback/

Cheers,

Still trying

Still having no response from Tom, work or 'home'. Anyone know if he is still in business? I'll be ordering my fuse kit at the end of the month and I now need to know whether Tom can supply one of his FB kits to me.

Trouble is, If I go with Tom's FB kit, I think I need ditch the RV-8 top fuse skin and then order a piece of new sheet to fabricate a new skin from. That's fine, but I need to make that happen with the fuse shipment. It would simply be too expensive to ship skins over to NZ after the fact. I can't make this decision until I can get a response from Tom, and at the moment its looking like no FB for me at all :(

If anyone knows Tom, perhaps you can ask him to contact me. I'm happy to phone him if he doesn't mind someone PM'ing me his phone number (just in case the whole email thing is working out). In which case, I'll need to know exactly where/when he wants me to call; time difference and all that. Dang, I'll get up in the middle of the night if I have too!

I have $$$ and want a FB kit !! :D

Cheers,