I still can't get in but now I know it's my problem and not them. I never had this problem before so I must have clicked on a bad thing.
Thanks

what web browser are you using?

What web browser are you using? Internet Explorer 7.0 has some security settings that can make it difficult to get to some websites.

I might suggest trying a different browser. Internet Explorer has taken over the world but it is not always the best choice for everyone.

There are many different browsers available but my favorite is this one: Firefox

Trutrak web site

Wow this was getting really really weird.
I emailed others and asked them to try getting into www.trutraksystems.com and some couldn't get in at all some get in all the time and some get in some of the time.
Finally I uninstalled Google Tool Bar which snuk onto my Internet explorer when I wasn't looking and which I never used anyway and presto I can now get into www.trutrak.com.
I suspect the pop up blocking thingy on Google Tool bar was denying me access. So if anyone wants to launch a cyber attack on a foreign power or mulinational corporation just let me know cus I think I'm really getting the hang of these computers. :)
Thanks to those who helped.
Ian