tkatc

Well Known Member
As I flew my "new to me" RV7A home from Oregon to NJ my Trutrak ADI malfunctioned and fell over to one side. I was bummed at having something go wrong with my plane this quickly but it forced me to get involved and learn new things about my plane.

I was advised to give TruTrak a call and see what they say....I was hoping for the best but not overly optimisitic because I was not the original owner/buyer of the product. They advised me to send it in so they could have a look. I sent it in and gave them a couple of days to look it over before I called to inquire. When I did call I was happily surprised to learn my unit had been fixed, a simple loose wire connection inside, it had been shipped out, and scheduled to arrive to me the following day. They got the unit on a Friday and I had the unit back to me the following Wednesday.

I am very happy with the high level of service and support that TruTrak seems to be known for!!!

Me too

TruTrak is a class act, pure and simple.

I'm very satisfied with their support throughout the building process on my project, and they've been equally helpful in answering my operational questions from flying other aircraft with their equipment.

M

You experience with Trutrak is typical!! They provide great support.
yeahthat.gif
................................................................................:)