prkaye

Well Known Member
Anybody know how many amps my TruTrak pictoral turn & bank instrument should draw? The unit didn't come with any documentation.

Belt and suspenders

Anybody know how many amps my TruTrak pictoral turn & bank instrument should draw? The unit didn't come with any documentation.
I have the 2 1/4" Trutrak pictorial T&B. I had measured current consumption to be about 55 to 65 mA.
T&B%202%20Inch.jpg

I installed a switch to select between the main electrical bus, or the alternate 9V battery supply. This allows the T&B to operate on emergency 9V power, and along with my other steam gauges, hopefully will allow me to get out of trouble when everything else electrical goes kerplunk.

I have the 2 1/4" Trutrak pictorial T&B. I had measured current consumption to be about 55 to 65 mA.
T&B%202%20Inch.jpg

I installed a switch to select between the main electrical bus, or the alternate 9V battery supply. This allows the T&B to operate on emergency 9V power, and along with my other steam gauges, hopefully will allow me to get out of trouble when everything else electrical goes kerplunk.

Right on target!