catmandu

Well Known Member
Patron
Booster
I have a friend with a C177 that is having less than stellar results finding a shop that would appear comfortable (to him, anyway) putting a Vizion in his plane. Thought maybe someone might know an experimental friendly shop nearby that would be up to the task. I'd do it 'under supervision' with him, but life is too busy right now. He is considering flying to the Trutrak mothership, but was hoping for something nearer. Ideas?

I can do it. I'm a little closer than the mothership, but still a pretty good hike.

Thanks, Jesse, you were definitely on the list of prospects I presented him, just looking for something closer. But, who knows, a vacation for him may be in order! :)

Saint Aviation-Thumbs UP

I have a friend with a C177 that is having less than stellar results finding a shop that would appear comfortable (to him, anyway) putting a Vizion in his plane. Thought maybe someone might know an experimental friendly shop nearby that would be up to the task. I'd do it 'under supervision' with him, but life is too busy right now. He is considering flying to the Trutrak mothership, but was hoping for something nearer. Ideas?

Have Jesse Saint at Saint Aviation do it. Great work and staff. I flew my 177 down from MD. for transponder upgrade and is in his shop now. You won't be disappointed.

There seems to be an echo on this thread. :D

Funny, my friend is looking for a -9a as well, what is it about Cardinal owners in Maryland?