PerfTech

Well Known Member
...We now have our tire truing machine finished and have been truing the tires on most of the wheel mods we do. It seems that for some reason that escapes me, most all of these tires we see are out of round and this will set up a violent vibration. The machine works great so we can now offer this truing and precision balance service along with the wheel bearing modification. I will try to get some photos up on our web site soon that show this in action. Thanks, Allan...:D

Last edited:
ARGGGHHHH! Wish I'd known about this before I ordered the wheel from you (which arrived today, by the way). I would have had you fit a new tire and true it before sending it to me. Oh, well; it's hard to keep up with you when you come up with another innovation every week or two:)

ARGGGHHHH! Wish I'd known about this before I ordered the wheel from you (which arrived today, by the way). I would have had you fit a new tire and true it before sending it to me. Oh, well; it's hard to keep up with you when you come up with another innovation every week or two:)

Sorry about that Gerry!
...I didn't think to mention it to you as it was not finished at the time. I will owe you a free true & balance for next time, just remind me. I do recall that yours wasn't to terrible bad like the majority of them are. Thank you again for your business and support. Regards, Allan:D