UnPossible

Well Known Member
Hey - I'm having an issue with my Cleveland Pneu squeezer and a 4" no-hole yoke I bought from Brown. While the yoke will mount to the squeezer, the back end of the yoke stops the trigger from moving through its stroke.

I spoke with Cleveland and they sent me a new trigger. Unfortunately, its exactly the same as the one I have. I've thought about selling the Brown yoke here on VAF and ordering the Cleveland version, but looking at the pics on their website, it appears that I'd have the same issue.

Has anyone else ran into this problem? And if so, what was your solution?

Thanks,
Jason

pneusqueezerpf6.jpg

4" Yoke Adjustment

Jason,
I had the same issue...

Two methods to fix:
1. The trigger rod length and trigger position on the rod can be adjusted...mark the original position of the small lever on the rod using a Sharpie. Loosen the hex screw on the small lever and adjust the rod up or down/rotate slightly as needed to clear the yoke. This should give enough wiggle room for the big lever to clear the yoke. You'll need to experiment a bit to make sure you get full rotation on the rod/small lever that hits the air valve and that you haven't accidentally rotated the rod too much (if the small lever can't push the air valve enough, you won't get a full stroke on the tool). If this works, fine, if not-set it back the way it was using the Sharpie mark.

2. Take the rod apart, clamp the thumb lever in a vise and put a greater bend in the thumb lever to clear the yoke.

The first method worked fine for me using the same C-rex yoke.
Mike

Last edited: