SteveO

Has anyone had problems with the Micro Molex Connectors used on the ends of the Trim Tab Servo wires? I was able to attach the wires to the Molex connectors but inserting those connectors into the “Molex plug” (the plastic housing for the wires) seemed very difficult. I eventually got all 5 wires inserted but have very little confidence it will work when I test it a couple years from now.

Thank you,
Steve

Last edited:
Has anyone had problems with the Micro Molex Connectors used on the ends of the Trim Tab Servo wires? I was able to attach the wires to the Molex connectors but inserting those connectors into the “Molex plug” (the plastic housing for the wires) seemed very difficult. I eventually got all 5 wires inserted but have very little confidence it will work when I test it a couple years from now.

Thank you,
Steve

Yes. :mad:

I am going to change this out and go with a TE/AMP CPC Series 2, 8 pin connector.

The connectors only fit in one direction inside the housing. Look inside and at the tabs with a flashlight and magnification to get a feel for the orientation.