keithschult

Well Known Member
I'm traveling to the Newark, NJ, area to meet a client for business at the end of this week, weather permitting. I have allowed Sat, Sun, and Mon to travel for Tuesday-Friday appointments. Since she arrives & departs at the Newark airport, I'm looking for a nearby (an hour distant?), friendly airport to fuel and hangar my RV-6A for several days, as well as to rent a vehicle.

I've been to Morristown and enjoyed it, riding the train to Penn station, etc. However, I'd like to avoid the nearly $7/gal fuel prices.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Newark

Somerset, NJ. KSMQ would be my choice. Much better fuel prices. I don't know about hanger availability. Very friendly people, I'd call and see what they could do for you.

Samuel H. Mellott
N801SM

Hi Keith

I might be too far away but I have a empty hangar at S37 waiting for my 8 to come back from TX, it might be a bit too far from Newark but you are welcome to it if you need it:D
And Fuel at S37 is 3:85

Thanks, guys, that is all helpful information

Kirk: I sent you a PM.

I'm looking forward to this trip...:D

KSMQ Somerset

Somerset is my local airport and the folks there are great. It's about 6 miles from Morristown. If you need transportation, I can help with that.:)