Nitty

Well Known Member
I’m ready to have my airplane inspected here in Tucson and reached out to the Scottsdale MIDO to schedule the inspection. They referred me to a couple of DAR’s. Ted DeSantis, whose name has been recommended here didnt want to do it, so there was another guy that I was referred to. I’ve been in communication with him but he travels a lot doing inspections on Airbusses so getting on his calendar is a challenge. I met a guy at Oshkosh who told me about a female DAR in the Tucson area but a search of the FAA database doesn’t yield any result. I know Vic is willing to travel but was wondering if there were any others here on the west coast that are known to be willing to travel.

thanks

Dale

I’m ready to have my airplane inspected here in Tucson and reached out to the Scottsdale MIDO to schedule the inspection. They referred me to a couple of DAR’s. Ted DeSantis, whose name has been recommended here didnt want to do it, so there was another guy that I was referred to. I’ve been in communication with him but he travels a lot doing inspections on Airbusses so getting on his calendar is a challenge. I met a guy at Oshkosh who told me about a female DAR in the Tucson area but a search of the FAA database doesn’t yield any result. I know Vic is willing to travel but was wondering if there were any others here on the west coast that are known to be willing to travel.

thanks

Dale
I travel quite a bit. I am somewhat restricted for the next couple of weeks with a second round of kidney stone surgeries. If you're looking at a little farther out maybe I can help. If interested, send me an email with details.

thanks

Dale
I'm sure Mel would be excellent if you can make the timing work. If not, I've copied/pasted the three names below from a list under the "Links" tab. I don't know any of the three, or if the names are current. Best of luck with the inspection.

• Arizona Phoenix Beck, Phil 480.288.1431
  • Arizona Phoenix Towner,Gary 928-587-0953
  • Arizona Tucson Hare, Ralph 520.398.9406

I’m ready to have my airplane inspected here in Tucson and reached out to the Scottsdale MIDO to schedule the inspection. They referred me to a couple of DAR’s. Ted DeSantis, whose name has been recommended here didnt want to do it, so there was another guy that I was referred to. I’ve been in communication with him, but he travels a lot doing inspections on Airbusses so getting on his calendar is a challenge. I met a guy at Oshkosh who told me about a female DAR in the Tucson area but a search of the FAA database doesn’t yield any result. I know Vic is willing to travel but was wondering if there were any others here on the west coast that are known to be willing to travel.

thanks

Dale
I'm not very knowledgeable with FAA MIDO services bur I've had excellent results with FSDO inspection in Ohio. Even provided the Reapairmans Certificate, something the DARS for some reason can't do as yet. Mel, if available would be excellent, I'm sure.