Keith H Wooddell

I'm New Here
I'm new to the Houston area and hangared at 27XS ( Sport Flyers ) just west of Houston Exec. I'm doing my annual right now and I'm in need of someone to travel to 27XS to perform a static system test ?

Keith
N226KJ
RV-8 Flying, 94 hrs.

Last fellow I used was Duane Jones - very friendly, knowledgable, and portable. 281-433-6077 the last time I called him.

need the same things

on a Cessna 150 in the San Antonio area and on an RV9 before long in the Lee's Summit area. know a guy who knows a guy there?

Last fellow I used was Duane Jones - very friendly, knowledgable, and portable. 281-433-6077 the last time I called him.

Thanks Paul. I'll give him a shout. BTW Bart & I would like to fly in a have a look at your RV-3 in the upcoming weeks. Let us know when you might be available.

Keith

Same question. I'm at Lakeway (3R9), finishing up and need to have transponder and pitot/static checks done. I know there are shops at Taylor and Georgetown, but the plane won't fit in the back of the car anymore.
I tried the guys at Bergstrom, but they won't touch experimentals.

Can anyone recommend someone in the Austin area that will do mobile transponder and pitot/static checks?

Answering my own question, ACS Avionics from Taylor had another plane to check in Lakeway, so they took care of me on the same visit.

Walt Aronow also said he'd fly down if necessary.

Can anyone recommend someone in the Austin area that will do mobile transponder and pitot/static checks?

Last edited: