scootwoot

I Just got back from transition training with Mike Seager. Ok,, I don?t have much tailwheel time but I sure did learn a lot! First off it has been 10+ years since I flew in a RV, I forgot how much fun they are. As his wife?s shirts say ?Total Performance?. Mike sure makes everything look easy, it is a bit of a learning curve but, he is a great instructor. When things came together I really enjoyed shooting all the landings, even the cross-wind landings.
If you haven?t met Mike fly up to see him in Vernonia OR (05S) fun little grass strip with camping available, ask him to show you some of his toys!
If you?re going to be at AirVenture, you can stop by and pick up a shirt from them and show your support for Van?s Total Performance. My wife and son love theirs.
These RVs sure do a great job of bringing some really special people together, and now after transition training I?m ready to join the ?Flying? club? RV-6 N212BJ is <7 days out.
If you are teetering on transition training.. let me put an elephant on the go do it.. What a great experience.
IMG_20120628_130807.jpg

thanks Mike

I was there 6 weeks ago and it was still on there when I left. It has been 17 yrs for me with no TD time and I was a little rusty on my landings. The RV?s don?t land like my old Cardinal or Citabria. It was money and time well spent. Thanks Mike.

Tim

Yea,, there were two of us flying, and the other guy, had a flat at another airport which became an exercise on speed changing of a wheel? I think the NASCAR crews would have been proud.
I'm told these things don't roll well with a flat in tight fitting pants. :eek: