schmitty340

Just finising up my RV8 project and getting ready for the first flight. I'm looking for someone within driving range who can give dual in a 6,7, or 8.

Thanks in advance
Dave

RV8

Well, its not exactly driving distance but it is a quick flight by RV. I recommend Tom Berge from Minnesota. He is endorsed by Vans Aircraft and does a stellar job. He has built several RV's (two of his own and has had a hand in several others). Very experienced and qualified pilot.
http://www.rvtransition.com

Columbus, IN may be closer...

Back in '07, I used Paul Pocock from BAK, Columbus, IN. I don't know if Paul is still doing transitions in his 7, but I was very pleased with his training. He is of course a CFI and flies for one of the airlines, so he doesn't do a lot of training. He is the builder and has a great RV-7, as well as being an excellent instructor and great guy. I can try to look up his number if you have a problem. I only see him when he stops by OVO for gas.

Bob

Bob,

If you could find out and fwd his contact information, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
Dave

Dave,

I have his phone as (812) 376-3 one one four (it is a listed number, don't have a cell number.) You can say I recommended him if you like. Like I say, haven't asked him about training in a while, but he may have the time (another excuse to fly!) Hope it works out. Stop by OVO (North Vernon.)

Bob

Transition training lou

I may be in lou later October with my rv6. Will be able to help you. Armando 908-722-2778 -1300 hr rv6 time - Cfii