Kupde

Patron
Since I’ve been flying for the last few years I’ve always been able to see traffic on the iPad using Garmin Pilot. I have an RV-10 with G3X touch, GTN 650 and a GTX45R transponder. I’ve always had the Bluetooth connection through the G3X touch and the iPad. For some reason the traffic no longer appears on my iPad and I can’t seem to figure out why. I have a Bluetooth connection to the G3X touch, but I see no GTX45R available for Bluetooth and I can’t remember if it was connected that way anyway. Anyone have any thought?

Thanks
Kevin
RV-10
Carson City

Since I’ve been flying for the last few years I’ve always been able to see traffic on the iPad using Garmin Pilot. I have an RV-10 with G3X touch, GTN 650 and a GTX45R transponder. I’ve always had the Bluetooth connection through the G3X touch and the iPad. For some reason the traffic no longer appears on my iPad and I can’t seem to figure out why. I have a Bluetooth connection to the G3X touch, but I see no GTX45R available for Bluetooth and I can’t remember if it was connected that way anyway. Anyone have any thought?

Thanks
Kevin
RV-10
Carson City
Kevin,

Since the GTX 45R is the ADS-B traffic/weather receiver in your aircraft, the tablet will need to be connected via Bluetooth directly to the GTX 45R to receive traffic/weather.

For an installation with a GTN 650 and a GTX 45R, you will need to go to the Bluetooth Setup page on the GTN to make the GTX 45R visible to the tablet to establish a new connection.

Steve