Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
Boy, I always figured that Fort Worth was just another cow town, but man....you leave your airplane on the ramp unattended and they strip it of everything! You can't be too careful these days, especially with the kind of characters that hang out at 52F. I bet all my airplane parts will be showing up in the classifieds now...or stowed away as spares in Danny's hangar.... :p :rolleyes:

Thanks much for the photoupdate on the painting Doug - this RV community really IS amazing! I love Doug's idea of recognizing RVer's that go out of their way to help other RVer's but it literally would be impossible to pick - this is like being in a squadron, where you know that no matter what you get yourself into, someone will show up to help you get out....

(BTW, I think Grady's shop is booked so solid with RV's that we all need to chip in and buy him a Webcam - then everyone can check on their bird's progress through the shop.)

Paul

Webcam

Ironflight said:
(BTW, I think Grady's shop is booked so solid with RV's that we all need to chip in and buy him a Webcam - then everyone can check on their bird's progress through the shop.)
That is such a great idea. I'm in.

Hey, more pictures!

Geez ...Not only do they strip your plane off all it's pieces, they also graffiti it with spray cans! :p (Personally, I use Rustoleum....)

So I got an email from Grady last night saying that everything is going great with the painting, but oh, they did find a couple of bolts missing in the engine compartment when they took the cowl off...of course, he didn't tell me what bolts! I bet I get them in an envelope with a ransom note.... :eek:

Thanks again for keeping me up to date Doug, Scorch, Grady, and the rest...!

Paul