Anders

I'm New Here
My technical counsellor recommended that I should torque all bolts at the end of the build given that there is a "shelf life" of the calibration of the wrenches. This made sense since one needs to be able to retorque the bolts later.

Now I have had my wrenches calibrated even if not done, but some of the bolts are already hard to reach.

Specifically the outer bolts on F-01405B Bulkhead Bar Assembly (first appearing on page 25-02) is hard to reach after the baggage floor is installed.

Has anyone figured out a way to reach the nut on the backside of the bulkhead?

My technical counsellor recommended that I should torque all bolts at the end of the build given that there is a "shelf life" of the calibration of the wrenches. This made sense since one needs to be able to retorque the bolts later.

Now I have had my wrenches calibrated even if not done, but some of the bolts are already hard to reach.

Specifically the outer bolts on F-01405B Bulkhead Bar Assembly (first appearing on page 25-02) is hard to reach after the baggage floor is installed.

Has anyone figured out a way to reach the nut on the backside of the bulkhead?

Find a new tech counselor, that sounds nuts to me :eek:
(not sure how one would even go about leaving all bolts loose and torquing at the end). Crazy.