N713R

Well Known Member
I want to thank Bob for putting together the get together Wednesday evening, and for the extended hospitality, as well as going above and beyond by giving me a ride back to my car (about a mile walk) late in the evening. He kept saying that it was nothing at all, but I saw him busy as a bee taking care of everything so everyone else could have a good time. A big thank you Bob. It was a great time. Wednesday evening was the highlight of my OSH trip.

And Doug; I didn't get a chance to introduce myself at the gathering, but ran into him in the display hanger Thursday. What a class act. He saw me, and introduced himself, and we had a nice conversation there amidst all the people shopping the vendors, as if we were the only people there. Only had encouraging words to boost me along in my build. Thank you for that.

It doesn't stop there, I talked to many Wednesday evening, not knowing most of them when I stepped into camp. I met many names I recognized from the list, and some I didn't, but the common theme was good people everyone. Wednesday evening reminded me what I love about RV's and especially the VAF community.

I am proud to call all the people I met Wednesday friends, and hope to make many more next year.

Thanks again Bob and Doug!

Last edited: