Webb

Well Known Member
Sponsor
The RV grin is starting to grow on my face. Moved to the airport and attached to wings after it arrived. My A&P that is doing the condition inspection on my Bonanza came down and lended a hand. He brought some super slippery lube and the spar bolts seated with encouragement from a mallet.

The wrecker guy was super. He really went the extra mile securing the plane and it earned him a $100 tip. You could see the RV grin on his face when I gave it to him.

The FSDO also called and inspection is on Tuesday afternoon. Insurance agent called and taken care of and I need a sign off from a CFI with 25 hours in type.

Today was a good day!

Attachments

• IMG_6960.jpeg
    IMG_6960.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1924.jpeg
    IMG_1924.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 124
That’s awesome! I have to say seeing the no paint and hand painted experimental on the side gives it a cool rat rod look. Brought a smile to my face. No matter if you paint or not it still looks cool!

That’s awesome! I have to say seeing the no paint and hand painted experimental on the side gives it a cool rat rod look. Brought a smile to my face. No matter if you paint or not it still looks cool!
That’s a sharpie at its best and serves for placarding until it gets to the paint shop. I can’t find the decal sticker and with the FSDO coming in a few days, you do what you gotta do. Hey, I save 5 bucks on the sticker and 10 bucks on the shipping. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks,
W

Last edited: