bfilarsky

Ok, just kidding.

New to the boards, just thought I'd introduce myself. Name is Brian Filarsky, I'm dropping the check in the mail tomorrow for the empennage to my not-so-soon-to-be RV-8. I just went to an RV building workshop at the EAA chapter at Flabob, Ca, and really enjoyed working with the parts.

I'm a student at San Diego State University, I work out at Scandinavian Aviation Academy at Gillespie Field as a flight instructor, and I have a little bit of experience working on aircraft, but am no expert my any means.

I look forward to starting my project, and after lurking here for a while it seems there is some good info that should help me along the way. :D

Ok, just kidding.

New to the boards, just thought I'd introduce myself. Name is Brian Filarsky, I'm dropping the check in the mail tomorrow for the empennage to my not-so-soon-to-be RV-8. I just went to an RV building workshop at the EAA chapter at Flabob, Ca, and really enjoyed working with the parts.

I'm a student at San Diego State University, I work out at Scandinavian Aviation Academy at Gillespie Field as a flight instructor, and I have a little bit of experience working on aircraft, but am no expert my any means.

I look forward to starting my project, and after lurking here for a while it seems there is some good info that should help me along the way. :D

Welcome!
Just in case your not just kidding or are bored and want airplane yakkin,
Start Here, http://www.vansairforce.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=52
if you need more, use the search "Priming" or similar words.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Brian, your at Gillespie! Great, then you have probably seen my yellow tailed RV8a. Give me a call to arrange a ride 858-395-5094 althought his weekend I will be at Miramar Air Show with the plane.

Scott