rv767

Friend
Anyone talked to the Foley, Alabama guys that took over Mattituck engines? Do they support and warranty TMX engines? Bought mine in 2010 and ready to start it. Haven't heard a thing.

I am interested in this too. I am looking for a O-360 engine for my 9A. Any suggestions? I read all kinds of stories about Superior Air Parts - not sure what is going on there.

The airport I fly out of is 6000'. The next closest airport is 7800'. To get out of where I live I need to get to 14,500 min. This isn't Texas. The O-360 is what I am putting in my plane.

I was not meaning to be rude or judgemental, but at least have a read of Vans Aircraft "All the pretty Horses". Just for your peace of mind in your ultimate decision.
My 9A is not bound only to Texas but Texas is a great place to be.

My planes new name

Sooooo... really interested in hearing how the Alabama crew is handling us now. Are we orphaned?

:confused: CJ

Wow John you just made me realize that I'm building a orphaned plane with a new orphaned engine.:eek:
Guess painting "ORPHAN" on the nose somewhere might be appropriate. :rolleyes:

Thanks Mahlon

Got an email from Michael saying Continental will take care of the TMX warranty. First start soon.
:)

Superior Air Parts

I am interested in this too. I am looking for a O-360 engine for my 9A. Any suggestions? I read all kinds of stories about Superior Air Parts - not sure what is going on there.

I'm not sure what kind of stories are out there about Superior Air Parts, but we are alive and well and building XP engines right here in Coppell Texas. Call me if you want to discuss. Glen Golden 972-829-4645.