Tony Speranza

I'm New Here
Need more info on Mattituck's basic 180hp engine - performance, reliability, installation propeller (leaning towards metal Sensenich). Appreciate any leads.

Tony,

All I can say about the TMX-360 is that in 33 years of flying, I personally have never set behind a smoother running piston engine...

Paul Dye
Waiting for Rita.... :(

Paul,
Thanks for the kind words! Cool, coming from an actual rocket scientist! You, as well as everyone else in that part of the country, are in our thoughts and prayers. Please stay safe! Hopefully all will work out better then they expect.
God Bless and Good Luck,
Mahlon
"The opinions and information provided in this and all of my posts
are hopefully helpful to you. Please use the information provided responsibly and at you own risk."

Tony,
As Brian pointed out, I do frequent this and a few other boards when I can. I am happy to try and answer any questions you might have either here or privately by phone or email or in person, if you ever get out near Mattituck, NY.
Good Luck,
Mahlon
"The opinions and information provided in this and all of my posts
are hopefully helpful to you. Please use the information provided responsibly and at you own risk."

Too early

I just finished taking delivery and hanging my TMX from Mattituck, so it's a bit early for an opinion. However, I can tell you that so far, the support at Mattituck has been absolutley outstanding (and FAST).

Can't wait to start it up!

Hwood :D

To early too

Here's my new TMX 0-360. Ditto the remarks about Mattituck. If this motor is half as good as the personnel at Mattituck, I'm never going to have any problems.

img13819zt.jpg

I second

I second Paul's comments, I just started my TMX-360 for the first time wed, caught on the second blade and ran like a top!!!!! I am still smiling.

One of the good guys...

Hi,

I'm another one of the happy international customers (UK/New Zealand) - I've just updated one of the threads with a Yahoo post from my trip to NY. We've had a few challenges with the FADEC harnesses and Mattituck have supported us all the way.

One area that was very valuable for us was the 'mix/match advice' from Mahlon, if you know what you want, they can do it, if you don't know exactly what you want, they will talk it through / advise you.

Carl

Another happy Kiwi down under

All,

Just to second Carl's comment. I'm operating behind a new TMX O-360 and a Sensenich FP 85". Performance is excellent and the motor has operated faultlessly from day 1.

Service from Mahlon has been top notch.