miyu1975

Well Known Member
I can't seem to find a price list for Titan's kit on their website. I am looking at a IO 360 180hp fuel inj with cs. can anyone give me a ballpark on price. Just trying to see the $ advantage to the kit vs buying a oh/d lycoming...thx

Call a Supplier

I can't seem to find a price list for Titan's kit on their website. I am looking at a IO 360 180hp fuel inj with cs. can anyone give me a ballpark on price. Just trying to see the $ advantage to the kit vs buying a oh/d lycoming...thx

ECI doesn't sell direct, you have to talk to an authorized supplier, listed on their site at:
http://www.eci.aero/pages/psp.aspx?qt=cn

I'd suggest calling Jesse at AERO. Kit price depends on ignition and FI choice among other things.

George

ECI Kit Engine

Price will run probably a low of about $17, 000.00 for carb with slicks to a high of about $22,000.00 with fuel injection depending on how you equip the engine. If you have someone else assemble the engine you would also have that additional expense.

Just finished putting together my ECI kit engine with Duel Lightspeed ignation and silverhawk fuel injection and I am finished for just over $21,000.00.

These figures seem to very close to buying an engine from Mattituck or Aerosport as two examples. Other than the experience and educational value of building your own engine what are the advantages to the kit.

Other than the experience and educational value of building your own engine what are the advantages to the kit.

Rather than you would build another engine I would consider it more like a training to maintain and overhaul it unless you have plans someone else to take care of it. Building under supervision is not taking much time either so I would consider it time and money well spent.

Anyone thinking of building an ECI kit, check out Barnstormers. AERO,Inc has a ad concerning beating the price increase. FYI- O-360's start at $13000.