jim plaster

Well Known Member
Saw an old thread on these cylinders...one of mine puked yesterday and I'd like to find them locally.....Has anyone found a replacement at Napa,Oreillys,Advance Auto etc?

Lift cylinders

Orr & Orr cylinder part numbers......25lb cylinder h9503-25...35 cylinder h9503-35....prices were $12.05 per cylinder, I ordered 2 of each and had them in 4 days. Shipping was $9....great service and price!:)

Orr & Orr cylinder part numbers......25lb cylinder h9503-25...35 cylinder h9503-35....prices were $12.05 per cylinder, I ordered 2 of each and had them in 4 days. Shipping was $9....great service and price!:)

You now have a third option. If you need more hold up than the 2 25# struts give you, just place a 35# on the pilot side and a 25 in the other side. You can control the 35 as you open and close without causing the frame to twist.

Lift cylinders

That's exactly what I did as 2 of the 35s were a bit much.....the combo works great! As to the price I have no idea unless they priced them wrong. They billed me at $12.05 per cylinder .....hey,I'll take it! Shipping was 8.75...total for the order was $56.95 for 4 cylinders and shipping. Maybe using my business name helped on the price....don't know.

Last edited: