bret

Well Known Member
Spent an hour trying to get the fluid flowing to and from the brakes with no joy, decided it was time to go spray the weeds out front......to empty the 40.00 weed sprayer, cleaned out and dried sprayer, filled half way with trans oil, installed a fitting with hose on the brake fluid reservoir on firewall and let it go into a catch can, installed hose on sprayer gun nozzle and attached to caliper bleeder nipple, open one turn, pumped up sprayer, pulled the trigger for about two minutes until I saw fluid coming out the brake fluid reservoir hose, brake peddles are now hard and functional. I have heard of this trick before, but it was amazing how fast and effective it was.

brakes

Works great I keep a small oil can this has pump handle with brake fluid in it works for adding a little in res. and when you need to pump up from caliber.
Bob

Aircraft Spruce sells a tool(a modified sprayer, with fittings) that works absolutely great. I did my brakes in just a few minutes.

I like AS, but this was free.....ish The benefit with the pressure vessel is there is no chance of any air bubbles getting into the system like you do with a stroke type pump.

Works great I keep a small oil can this has pump handle with brake fluid in it works for adding a little in res. and when you need to pump up from caliber.
Bob

Hey Bob, are you using dot 3? I heard that was hard on our O rings?