jeffw@sc47

Well Known Member
Received these 30ml / 1 oz syringes at a very good price from DrugSupplyStore.com. Price $20.49 (plus shipping - mine was $10) for 56 count box, each syringe packaged in separate sealed pak - nice touch; syringe cost each $0.54.

ID of syringe tube 7/8", popsicle stick-friendly. Can drill out needle end receptacle up to 9/32", for an adequate ProSeal flow.

Here's pics >

Site syringe description.

Syringe / pak.

Hydroponic syringes

I used these for Proseal. The tip is perfect for running a bead. The loop can be cut off and the syringe placed in a caulking gun for extra power.
I also use them for drawing primer from the paint can.
https://www.hydroponics.net/i/137452

Larry, I found the same on eBay out of Hong Kong for $1.59/ea. includes shipping; shipping does take a couple of weeks but the price is less than half of those @hydroponics on sale.

Your local farm supply store should have them in ready supply. Since they're for animals, they're generally much cheaper and you can buy them individually.

When I was doing my tanks back in 2006, I was able to get free syringes from the pharmacy counter at Target. They worked PERFECTLY for sealing the tanks, and the price was right!

IMG_6622.JPG

Be careful when buying syringes, the seal can make trouble!

If you are using the syringes to mix paint, then it is MANDATORY to use syringes without rubber seal!

The rubber conditioning fluid will create fisheye on the paint!

Use only "plastic" syringes without rubber seal.

This happens to many builder here !

Don't ask why I know this ...

If you are using the syringes to mix paint, then it is MANDATORY to use syringes without rubber seal!

The rubber conditioning fluid will create fisheye on the paint!

Use only "plastic" syringes without rubber seal.

This happens to many builder here !

Don't ask why I know this ...

Don't ask me, either ;-)