mike newall

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Our 7 has a D100/D120 which has handy flight timers on the EMS.

Our 12 has a standard Vans set up on a Dynon Skyview HDX, so it has engine strip at the bottom, PFD left, map right.

There is a magenta time info strip on the right, but it only appears to be relevant to having a flight plan activated.

I have read the normal Dynon install/user guide but it seems to differ from the std Vans install.

Are they there, or am I just being dull, as usual :D

I've noticed the same thing so I think you are correct unless both of just just can't find it -- the HDX only has a manually activated timer, no automatic flight timers for logging what you just flew. I hope that feature is on their roadmap for future inclusion.

I have wondered the same. Reading that there are air time/flight time timers on both 1000 Touch and HDX. Disclaimer: I have not tried to display or use them.

i-PNggp7M-L.png

Was just looking through some old screenshots and I see that Air Trip and Time Remaining are displayed when the full screen EMS page is displayed.

This is the standard Van's set-up.

i-DJM4bwR-L.png

So the widgets are there. If you want them on the smaller EMS pages or the map you should be able to do it.