BlackRV7

Well Known Member
New birth announcement.......birth only, not walking yet;)

After some life pauses this spring and summer........don't go there:eek: it is time. I finally got all the parts back from the painter, buffing like crazy but got the word from the FBO, HANGAR SPACE!! I have a T hangar, but my former Bonanza partner still has the Bo sheltered there and I didn't want to push her outside, so I've been waiting on the new FBO to get me some space. Got the call yesterday. Today is time to organize, pack, get the trailer, load her up, with a planned Saturday birth arrival at the airport.........where this black airplane belongs. And she is BLACK!!!! All except those little gold birth marks strategically placed.

I can almost say, keep banging rivets, heck this move is a biggie!!

Black Bird

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.

Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to be free.

Blackbird fly blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night.

Blackbird fly blackbird fly
Into the light of the dark black night.

Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
You were only waiting for this moment to arise
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.

Cool

And think in only 6 short months of HARD work from now you will actually be flying it...:D

Just kidding..

Frank

And think in only 6 short months of HARD work from now you will actually be flying it...:D

Just kidding..

Frank

Frank, if this is the case someone else's project is going to be short a bunch of parts. You could put what I left in a coffee can:D

At the airport

OK, I might not be able to announce a first flight but today was a big day in the building process. All the paint trim is not finished yet, as I am still buffing, but she is sitting loud and proud at the airport.

airportak8.jpg