N941WR

Legacy Member
I?ve been working on my -9 since April of ?03. In that time I have put in 1,267 hours, or only 53 days. It sure doesn?t seem like that much time when you look at it that way.

yeah, but

On the positive side, when someone asks you how long it took you to build your RV9,,,,,..... you can say it only took 2 months. :D

I know the feeling, Bill. I travel almost every week for business (40-weeks on the road last year alone), and I am also working on completing my MBA at the same time. When people describe "crazy travel schedules", I know what they mean! :(

When you say that time is an issue, I hear you loud and clear! The good news is that my degree will be completed by the end of the year, and I will devote MUCH more time to the project after it is done, and hopefully have much more available cash (but time is the biggest factor). In the interim, it is very saddening to not be able to work on the plane more!

Just keep watching everyone's 'first flight videos' (just like me), and let's keep pounding the ol' rivets. If nothing else, we need to get two more -9's into the sky!

C-ya,