RudiGreyling

Well Known Member
Hi Guys,

I posted this under the "show your RV7 project" thread, but I think some others will also be interersted and enjoy it.:D

I updated my Time Lapse Building Slide Shows with the latest Rear Fuselage photos. Just visit my website and follow the RV links into the Time Lapse Slide Show.

Kind Regards
Rudi

Last edited:
Rudi, The slide shows are AWESOME!!!

That is cool! I appreciate the time it took you to do it!

Thanks for doing it!

:D CJ

great show

Rudi: I could barely find time to build my airplane. My hat is off to you for putting this together, not to mention the great quality and the great care you obviously take when building. Jack

Amazing!

Rudi,

Those slide shows are incredible! They almost make me wonder why I went to the expense of buying a QB - heck, I just watched yours assemble itself in a couple of minutes! ;)

Beautiful workmanship by the way - somethign we can all aspire to.

Paul

Hi Guys,

I'm glad you liked it and thanks for the kind comments...I got the idea when I saw the Airbus time lapse video.

It really does not take that much extra time, I just mounted a small camera fixed position in the garage, and then there is another one on a tripod I can carry around. When I need to take a picture the cameras is always on hand.

Hopefully when al is done I can spend some time, and edit them an put it into a good movie with sound etc.

Kind Regards
Rudi

I'm amazed by how much nicer everything looks when you prime it all. :). I'm going the minimal primer route, Basically anything with blue plastic on it doesn't get primed, anything without it does...