dbuds2

Well Known Member
I've been struggling with a safe and simple way to route the 3/8" fuel line from my duplex Andair fuel selector valve (top position) to the left wing tank. I'm about to decide to use two 90 Deg. Female AN Swivel to Male fitting to make this tight S-turn.

How have you done this same thing? I've been unsuccessfull bending the S tight enough (~1.5") without reistricting the flow area. Could I put all the #4 lines on the top position on the valve and all the #6 lines on the bottom position? If yes, I can likely make that smaller S joggle.

Thanks John

Like your solution. I have the 90 deg swivel and will experiment today with an extra couple bends to see if I can make it work. One thing I didn't do was to move the whole valve forward like you, would of given me more space. Gets crowded with 3 3/8 lines and 3 1/4 lines in there.

I wish I could say I was smart enough to move it forward, but that just happened to be where the builder (not me) located the original valve, and I just tried to put it in the same location. Now that I have removed the fuel gages and installed a GRT EIS-4000 system it seems like the valve could go anywhere you need it to.

Good luck. Post a picture of your finished product so we can learn from you. That's the great thing at the forum. We get to learn from others and then improved on it.