flion

Well Known Member
Who was the person selling tiedown sets recently? I've searched the forums and can't find the thread so I'm guessing it was in Classifieds and I've lost the contact info I had. Anyway, I've really enjoyed them and then yesterday I was at the airshow at Valle, AZ (40G) and got to test them at 30 knots sustained with peak gusts to 40. Now I want to get another set for the RV-10 and the pilot who was with me wants a set for his plane.

Valle4.jpg

Sorry about that. I assumed that since my Facebook profile is public, anyone could see my pictures. Usually I host them on my own site and embed them but I had already uploaded that one to FB and thought I'd save some duplication. Lesson learned - FB sucks for picture hosting.

Last edited:
Quik-Ty-Down Set for Aircraft

Who was the person selling tiedown sets recently? I've searched the forums and can't find the thread so I'm guessing it was in Classifieds and I've lost the contact info I had. Anyway, I've really enjoyed them and then yesterday I was at the airshow at Valle, AZ (40G) and got to test them at 30 knots sustained with peak gusts to 40. Here's a bad picture showing them in use. Now I want to get another set for the RV-10 and the pilot who was with me wants a set for his plane.

Hello Patrick,

Good News!! I've had some great emails from folks... they Love 'em! :D

Drop me an email or PM and we'll get you fixed up.

Seems the picture requires a F*cebooK login. I don't do that.
Neither do I.
It doesn't bother me when individuals expect you to have F*cebook but when organization automatically assume or require you to have an account, they loose me as a customer.

Well...

for what it's worth, I don't even have a Facebook Account... never have. Maybe this is the only way Patrick posts his pictures. :) I can email pics if someone want them.

Looks...

like someone beat me to it, this is a pic of Patrick's tied down using the Quik Tys. They are sweet!!

Last edited:
Neither do I.
It doesn't bother me when individuals expect you to have F*cebook but when organization automatically assume or require you to have an account, they loose me as a customer.

Ditto.

I have a set of tiedowns but after seeing what happened at Sun -n- Fun, I should get something better. I also would like to see photos of the tiedowns again. I could buy a new set to take to AirVenture 2011 with me.