Christer

Well Known Member
During an oil change, I was inspecting things while the cowling was removed. In looking at one of my fuel lines, I discovered that I must have put a twist in the line during installation and did not notice it. I removed the line an it did show internal evidence of an excessive twist. I emailed Steve at Aircraft Specialty, where I purchased the lines, at 9 PM on a Saturday evening about getting a new line. I had no sooner hit send and my cell phone rings, it is Steve. We discussed the problem I had, and he said they will have a new line on the way Monday morning. He was out of town on vacation (and still called), so he had Tom at TS Flightlines make and send me the fuel line along with an email or two to give installation suggestions to prevent it happening again since it was a very short line. All on a weekend. That is GOOD customer service.

Just wanted to share my very positive experience.

I'll second this.

I've had FANTASTIC service and support from Tom, with very fast turnaround times!

Highly recommended!

Yep, when I need a hose, the order goes to Tom...I don't even bother asking anyone else. Outstanding service, quality and responsiveness! And, he's one of us, building a -7.

Tom has been a huge help for me as well! He is always extremely responsive and always bends over backwards to take care of his customers. I originally bought some hoses from a company down in California but one of them ended up leaking (so much for pressure testing each one!). You can't go wrong using Tom for all your hose needs.

Thanks for the kind words. Tom and I are working together on a lot of things at the moment. We are very excited about some of the items we have in development.

We also really appreciate all the Vans builders. We wouldn't be here without you.

Steve