toddzz

Building an RV-14A.

Getting panel from Advanced Flight, they have offered to powder coat the throttle quadrant matching the panel.

I just need to send the piece to Advanced Flight, but I have no idea what it's called or in which kit it lives.

Which kit from Vans has the little throttle quadrant that attaches under the panel?

Thanks in advance.

Todd Waltrip
Milwaukee, WI
RV-14A Builder

Building an RV-14A.

Getting panel from Advanced Flight, they have offered to powder coat the throttle quadrant matching the panel.

I just need to send the piece to Advanced Flight, but I have no idea what it's called or in which kit it lives.

Which kit from Vans has the little throttle quadrant that attaches under the panel?

Thanks in advance.

Todd Waltrip
Milwaukee, WI
RV-14A Builder
Throttle quadrant on a 14 I'm pretty sure not per plan. They were probably talking about the F-14107 control cable bracket which was in the finishing kit I'm pretty sure. Stein through it in as part of the panel.

Last edited:
I also installed the RV-10 throttle quadrant from an RV-10. No need to powder coat it, unless you want it to match the panel. I absolutely love my AF Panel. The installation was quite straightforward. Don't forget a panel spot for alternate air source and the cowl flap, if you elect for that.

Attachments

• N39JT IFR Panel.jpg
    N39JT IFR Panel.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 49