cjensen

Well Known Member
Does anyone have one of these to report on? I did a search on them, and the most recent post on them is 2007.

I like the Posistrobe and Suntail, but I'm having a real hard time with the prices...

Any Thor's out there?

Chad,

I bought one of these:

TL-LS.jpg

http://www.kestrobes.com/heads.htm

Round COMBO Taillight with LEDs & Strobe Weight: 4 ounces, Exposed Height: 1.4", Mounting holes are 2" on center and a 1.4" center hole, Mounting configuration: Vertical or Horizontal
Wire & mounting hardware included.Strobe driver not included.
TL-L/S $$130.00

Awsome! Thanks Brian's!

I would assume that since it's a standard strobe tube, that my strobes n more 606x would drive it???

Yep it will work...Same power suppy in my plane as well.

We are a frugal bunch are we not?

Engine?

Chad,
I have followed your build over the years...looking very nice!

When are you going to fire up the engine for your initial test run?

Take care,

Chad,
I have followed your build over the years...looking very nice!

When are you going to fire up the engine for your initial test run?

Take care,

Hey Gary,

Thanks! It's looking like Spring for a first engine start...we'll see how much I can get done this winter first!

;):cool:

The Kuntzleman strobe has power!

Thought I'd throw a pic out there of the LED/strobe unit lit up. I couldn't catch the strobe flashing, but you can see how BRIGHT the LED's are...and there's only TWO of them!!

11-9-09-003w.jpg

Great suggestion for tail light/strobe combo guys!!

:cool::cool:

Yep good unit. It is a little large but it will work.

Never did take it apart but can you change the strobe tube in these if it goes bad? Hope so!

I actually don't think you can Brian...the tube is sitting in a rubbery bed. I had the same thought the other day when I had this apart installing it, and I think the only thing to do would be replace the entire back half of the unit...hopefully a bit cheaper than the entire thing!