briand

Well Known Member
Anyone have any experience with the thor kits? They seem to be one of the best deals out there.

Thor

ww2planes said:
Is there a link to this company?
There should be an ad just to the left of your screen with a link to Thor.

It should look like this:

The closest I could get to them was that I had already gotten my wingtip lights before I had heard of them and only needed the tail light. I had my credit card out ready to order but they refused to sell just the tail light by itself.

Dont know what's with that, but at least I tried to give them some money.

Have the kit, have not installed

I bought one of Thors Kits. It is very nice. The instructions seem very thorough. I have not yet installed them, as my wings are still on the rack for storage. Will be getting them down in about a month. And will report back when I have more info. But from what I can tell, it looks to be a very well done package. I ordered it and had it in a matter of days. Very good people to deal with.

I contacted Thor in December asking if I could get just the LED tail light/strobe and they seemed to be willing to work out pricing for just that bit. I'm no where near ready for them, so I haven't contacted them back ..

ccrawford said:
I contacted Thor in December asking if I could get just the LED tail light/strobe and they seemed to be willing to work out pricing for just that bit. I'm no where near ready for them, so I haven't contacted them back ..

6) Q. Are you selling just the wingtip nav LED's or the Tail LED-Strobe light by itself?

A. No not at this time.