AlexPeterson

Well Known Member
I've noticed Ed's posts end with this:

Ed DArcy 'Turbo'
rv6-a N-26ED
Stuart, Fl
3,300 hobbs hrs since jan 2000. new thunderbolt installed oct 07
www.eaachapter692.org/ link to 5,000 mile heli trip gallery.mac.com/edarcy#gallery

Ed has averaged about 400 hours per year! Way to go! Ed, is this training or just goofing off?

Who is putting more hours per year on? Mike Seager... probably. Anyone else?

I'm a slacker - only about 350-375 per year on the Valkyrie. Lately, I've been flying along in Mikey while Louise hones her instrument skills, so for the past week or so, the Val just gets short little Acro "walks".....that's OK, flying with Louise is fun!

Paul

Gee

I'm a slacker - only about 350-375 per year on the Valkyrie. Lately, I've been flying along in Mikey while Louise hones her instrument skills, so for the past week or so, the Val just gets short little Acro "walks".....that's OK, flying with Louise is fun!

Paul

I didn't know there were that many hours in the day!

Larry Pardue said:
Rosie Rosales and Paul Dye must be high on the list.
Last Friday, July 4th, was the 8th year anniversary of my first flight. We put 500+ hours/year on the plane the first 4 years then 'slowed' down these last 4 years to ~200 hours/year.

This averages to ~350 hours/year since my first flight... I'm a slacker too :D Rosie

PS: 'Turbo' Ed DArcy and Kim were recently here at our home on the west coast for a few days. Fly-in visitors are ALWAYS welcome! :)

california visit

paul, thanks again for a great visit out west. only spent 3 nights in a hotel in flagstaf az during a two week trip. love the rv hotel list. are you planning on being out east anytime this spring?

Last edited: