Paul Tuttle

Well Known Member
There was a little party going on at one of the hangars a couple of days ago and I'm thinking some of the people there may have had a few. I had just taken off and looked to my left in time to see four people mooning me as I flew by. I came around for another look just to make sure...Yup, there they were again.

Sorry I don't have a photo to support this. :D

While photos would be amusing, evidence is not required. "Mooning" is not a character stretch for most of the airport bums I know! :D

Maybe YOU don't often see it, but (butt, he he) it is the SOP at my rural airport. Sigh.....
:eek:

Well, that certainly clears things up for me. Where some might see four moons aimed in his direction and indignantly go on his way, an RV driver comes back around for a second look!

Prior Army??? :D

photo ID not required

...or wanted!
Paul, if you HAD taken a photo, I really think you may not be welcome on the forum anymore! :)
( not to mention putting the constabulary in an awkward position...hmmm, to edit, or censor, or.....???)

..there's just NO need for that kind of thing...which is why they invented Pants..isn't it??

I'd love it if they did that to some crop-duster, with a hopper full of some foul agent orange type stuff!:D

Low moon rising

Years ago, three of us in my Cherokee and three in a C182 in loose formation, my back seat passenger tells me " tell Peter to look over at us" I do and look over as Peter looks our way. Peters face bursts into laughter, I look over my shoulder into the back seat and here is my friend( who shall remain nameless) with his bare buttocks pressed up against the side window! That's something you don't see everyday.

Pee Police

Years ago I was flying my Aeronca Sedan over highway 5 which runs north and south from Canada to Mexico. It runs through the Central Valley of California which, from the SF Bay Area to the LA area, is quite barren.

I had a friend and his fiancee in the plane flying parallel to the highway at a somewhat of a low altitude when for some reason I spotted a car on the side of the road and a gentleman standing a few feet from it with his back to the highway. To me, it looked like the poor guy just couldn't make it to the next rest stop.

We were all curious if this was really the case so I cranked it around and passed overhead (at a legal altitude). I can still remember making eye contact with that guy while he was doing his business. I don't know if he thought we were the pee police but it sure was hilarious!