TS Flightlines

Well Known Member
Advertiser
This time of year allows us to reflect on the year, things that have happened, and to make plans for the new year. Personally, 2013 was a very good year for TS Flightlines and I have you, the RV community to thank for it. I really appreciate the business, and the friendships that have developed from things that started as a simple email.
I'm thankful for Doug and Susie Reeves, for allowing me to participate on the forum, and advertise my business here. Without VAF, my business probably would not have gotten off the ground. I'm thankful for having Lee Logan (FI Rocket, LoganSC here) in my life as a friend, a mentor, allowing me to use his hangar, and fly backseat in his beautiful and fast Rocket. (oh what FUN it is to ride in a Rocket!!). Lee was insistant that I start my company, so I owe him alot. Dennis Argetsinger, (RV8) Guns Aviation, DR. Glass- he is all of those things, and a great pilot to boot.
To alot of you (wayyy to many to mention here but you know who you are) that helped to design hose packages for various RV's, thank you. Several mentions, Jay Pratt, Walt Aronow, Paul Dye, Bob Leffler, Dana Saucier, Scott Schmidt, Dave Gamble, and Steve Tschurwald for all of your help. Steve, from Aircraft Specialty,and I formed an alliance this summer to help each other with projects. The RV12/Rotax hose package is just one that we worked together on. To the members of TeamAeroDynamix, thank you so much for allowing me to participate with you. These guys are awesome pilots, and people as well. They did alot of testing for some of the products I make everyday for all of you. Here's to a even more successful 2014 for the both of us.
Whats really cool about doing this is the interaction between the myself and the RV community. Many of you, sadly, I'll probably never meet, but I still call you friends anyway. Something like 17 countries now. Thank you so much.
Sadly, we lost some of our friends this year. Bob, TK and others we miss you, and I know that you are watching us.

I've been alittle quiet on the foum for a while. But its time that has been put to good use. Under the suggestion of James 'CB' Clark of Team AeroDynamix and the EAA Board ( !), Ive been busy putting packages together for your RV needs. Several of which are already flying, but now for builders, I'm making kits. RV10 TUNNEL fuel hoses and brake hoses, RV7/9 cabin fuel hoses, and a variety of FWF packages to help eliminate some of the guesswork, are jsut a few of the packages that are being developed.

Finally---with the help of Suzanne Canales, we finally upgraded the website to a more acceptable one. Still a work in progress, but a huge improvement over what I had. Thank you Sue for your hard work.

All of you have been good to me, and I appreciate it. Your encouragement, comments, ideas, and friendship has made 2013 a successful year for
TS Flightlines. 2014 is upon us, and we expect another great year. Hope Santa remembers the 7A fuse kit I asked for.

Wishing all of you a safe and happy holiday season, and a joyous new year.

Tom

And we, in turn, are incredibly fortunate to be able to deal with great vendors like you, Tom. The RV community is just the best all the way around. Have a great holiday season.

Wonderful to read, Congrats on making your business such a success. It's all your hard work that brought it about.

Merry Christmas Tom.

Tom!

Thank You for being here for us! You have been very good addition to our family.
I am looking forward to many more years with you.