rv6rick

Well Known Member
One of my Ohio Valley RVator buds sent me this pic of my recent (Sun 'n Fun) photo shoot.....and my brother sent me a pic from when I was a little boy to go with it (Ocean City, NJ), I guess I've always liked airplanes :).

I guess you never know what life has in store for you??

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I think the little boy in you still lives.

Sure was good talking with you are SnF Rick. That is one NICE Rocket you have there. The high wing on floats looks pretty good too!

Men and boys

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND BOYS ARE THE PRICE OF THEIR TOYS.

The question I have is...who's the young looking clean shaven man in the Rocket?!? :)

Cheers,
Stein

PS, that's a NICE rocket photo!

Congratulations Rick!!

Congratulations on winning Grand Champion at Sun 'n Fun in the Homebuilt Kit Category!! That is one stunning airplane...I would sure love to have one of those someday...:D

The question I have is...who's the young looking clean shaven man in the Rocket?!? :)

Cheers,
Stein

PS, that's a NICE rocket photo!

Of course....that would be me :D.....guess I haven't seen you in a while!

I think the little boy in you still lives.

Sure was good talking with you are SnF Rick. That is one NICE Rocket you have there. The high wing on floats looks pretty good too!

Nice meeting you too Larry. Keep poundin' on the RV12!

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND BOYS ARE THE PRICE OF THEIR TOYS.

Also....Mom and Dad bought me the toy floatplane.....since leaving home I've had to pay for all of my own toys......time to move back home I guess :rolleyes:.

Congratulations on winning Grand Champion at Sun 'n Fun in the Homebuilt Kit Category!! That is one stunning airplane...I would sure love to have one of those someday...:D

Thank You.....it was fun to build and even more fun to fly. I wanted a Rocket for a long time as well, it was worth the wait :).

Great shot

Rick,
Great shot of you in the Rocket for sure. It looks like a Calendar shot!!!
Congrats on the SNF award, you deserve it!
The clean shave look suits you better than the mountain man look. ;)
The shot of you on the beach with the model airplane is priceless.
Hope to visit your side of the mountains this summer!

Congratulations Rick...not an easy thing to do!

The clean-shaven All-American look will be good for the magazine covers <g>

Rick,
Your airplanes are an inspiration - especially this one. I've wanted a Rocket for a while too (the RV-8 FB may be a stepping stone) and yours is perfect. My goal would be the detail you have attained. It was great talking to you at SNF and hope to get together with you soon for some lunch and some flying.

Scott

Thanks for all the (kind) comments guys.

Scott....looking forward to seeing your RV8!

I just got another clean/close shave again this morning :D. The beard was a little 'warm' during the summer :rolleyes:

Rick,
Your airplanes are an inspiration - especially this one. I've wanted a Rocket for a while too (the RV-8 FB may be a stepping stone) and yours is perfect. My goal would be the detail you have attained. It was great talking to you at SNF and hope to get together with you soon for some lunch and some flying.

Scott