ao.frog

Well Known Member
Hi folks.

A few weeks back I saw a pic here on the forum where I guy had installed two words on each flap, so they where visible when the plane was seen from the front: FLY FAST and LIVE SLOW.

I though that was a great idea, but can't find the pic again? Anyone knows where that pic is?

Also; I might change the words slightly: FLY MORE and WORK LESS or maybe someone else has ideas of which words to put on there?
Those words will be seen of the people who watch you taxi towards them, so it'd be nice that those words had some great meaning or "punch" of some kind...

Any good ideas RV'ers??

Last edited:
Actually, I never taxi with the flaps down. That's how paint get chipped and it increases the chance of a tip over.

Parrot Heads

Another way to display the slogan is to taxi with your flaps up and wear your "Air Margaritaville" hat. It has Jimmy's credo "Fly Fast...Live Slow". I wish he would come out with a hat that has my favorite Jimmy lyric, "Love a wealthy woman and the pretty plane she flys".

Of course you will put your VAF hat on after you shut down.

Last edited:
Another way to display the slogan is to taxi with your flaps up and wear your "Air Margaritaville" hat. It has Jimmy's credo "Fly Fast...Live Slow". I wish he would come out with a hat that has my favorite Jimmy lyric, "Marry a wealthy woman and the pretty plane she flys".

Of course you will put your VAF hat on after you shut down.

Actually the line is "love a wealthy woman---"

But, I think your idea has merit;)

DSC_0731.jpg

DSC_0737.jpg

DSC_0735.jpg

DSC_0748.jpg

P1000567.jpg

P1000568.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

DSC_0748.jpg

DSC_0734.jpg

I figured there would be a few more parrot heads out their in the Vans world..

For me, it just fit..

FLY FAST ... ... LIVE SLOW ---- words to live by..

Wayne
N767WM

ps. I usually taxi with the flaps up as well, but drop them when passengers are flying with me to make it easier to get in and out...

SAIL FAST LIVE SLOW

picked up a tee years ago in the caribbean with that saying. still have it. Thought it was pretty cool back then. very unique!!!!!!!!!!:D