Casey Stewart

Well Known Member
Today begins a 1 month vacation centered around the RV-7. It all begins with the start of the Arlington Fly-in. We will get our spot tonight so that we are ready for the week. Sunday morning, we make the 5 hour flight to Utah for some family time. 8 days in Utah and its on to Nebraska, Illinois, Minnesota, then Oshkosh on the 25th. I will be taking plenty of pictures and i hope to see plenty of RVs all over this great nation.

-Casey Stewart

I'm just the taxi driver!

And I don't even get paid.

Casey is getting ready to start ground school, so he's been tasked with planning much of the cross country. He'll be handling the radio frequency changes, piloting by dead reckoning (ought to be interesting as we cross the Rockies), and determining fuel stops based on local prices and fuel remaining in the tanks. He'll also get some of the stick time, and I'll probably introduce him to my German Co-Pilot "Otto".

I managed to get a couple of weeks away from the paycheck producing, time consuming, non-flying related activity - so we're going to live it up like a couple of airport bums.

I wonder if I should shave/shower before we get back home?

Absolutely....

I wonder if I should shave/shower before we get back home?

....yes....it makes you feel "smart". Shave every day. Also go for the ribeye, instead of the hamburger. Buy the higher priced socks and shirts. Fly first class:)

Life is too short not to,

Best,

Plan a stop at Mitchell, SD on 7-24-10

Plan a stop at Mitchell, SD on 7-24-10. All 54 AirVenture Cup Race planes will be there by then for the race to Oshkosh on the following morning. There usually are around 10 RVs entered - #71 is a beaut.

Bob Axsom