turbo

Well Known Member
Sergey & Vlad arrived last night in the mini cooper. it has been a blast. sergey flew in from siberia to NYC planning on driving down to key west with vlad. they spent the night here and it has been a great time with them. vlad translates most of the conversations to russian for sergey. after a couple days in the keys they will be headed up to SNF on wednesday night. they have a tracker running http://aprs.fi/?call=KC2TPD&mt=m&z=11&timerange=43200 they loved the vette, the food, and talking RVs. good luck rooskies.:D
img4659n.jpg

img4662s.jpg

img4671y.jpg

Last edited:
Look for me in HBC!

I will be there Wed evening through Sat morn camping next to my plane. (see avatar)
All international and domestic visitors are welcome to stop by! My son will not be with me so I will need some company. :eek:

Nice looking vette from what I can see, it looks to be a C2 64/65, small block, Silverblue.

Call me Vlad...

...on Wednesday or Thursday 478 494 3757 my cell, also for anyone else.

Hoping to fly my -10 down to Spruce Creek on Wed and do Sun 'n Fun on Thursday,

Best,

Just got home

What a trip it was! Missed everybody and everything :D Could not find Bruce, Pierre was already gone, Rich was waiting at volunteers' party...

Turbo's and Kahuna's RV Hotels beat the best suites ever offered by any boutique lodges... Use them, you will never forget what you saw...

Sergey is already aboard of Aeroflot's Airbus on his way home. He will be writing a bestseller (in Russian:D) about his first experience in America.

As soon as I recover I post some pix.

missed you

Wish you would have stoped by the Avery Tool Booth. I worked the show. Would have liked to seen you.

Jay,
I saw you at Avery but you were busy and I didn't know quite what to say. Perhaps, "Hey Jay, I'm bsacks05 from VAF. Howya doin'?" No. Just sounds goofy. I had the same feeling when I had the oppportunity to meet Rod Machado. What to say?
Anyway, perhaps next year I won't feel as intimidated around an RV celeb!