sls9yt.jpg
As you can see from the picture, my wife caught me red handed! Picked her up at a "bar" called Aerotronics, Inc. in Billings, MT. Man is she built!! She's got a GRT HX 8.4 with RAIM, Tru-Track Digi flight II vsgv, Tru-Track ADI, Advanced EMS, SL-30, Garmin Audio Panel, GTX-327 Transponder and all the switches and breakers on the panel where you can see them. I can't wait to go on our first official "date"! All kidding aside, I want to give a huge thanks to the crew at Aerotronics. They were absolutely awesome to work with and did a fantastic job on the panel. I would highly reccomend them if any of you are thinking of doing a "plug and play" panel.

Too cool......

......and never has a headache:D

Lucky you.

ps, why the ADI II in addition to the VSVG?

Regards,

She does have a wonderful scent and I am working awfully hard to get her "turned on". As for her sister, if she has one, what a pair that would be! Pierre, the ADI II is there as a backup attitude, direction and airspeed indicator. Thanks for the comments.

I think Paula must have kicked her out of the house, because I seen her with an RV8 and it looks like a long term relationship

That is a GREAT picture. Did you send it to the avionics shop that built it for you? I imagine they'd love to put that up on their website. Very funny.

Glass Mistress, too?

I knew about the aluminum mistress when I married Scott, but I didn't know there was a glass mistress, too. Now you guys have me wondering how many more I will see over the next 50 years. :rolleyes: